Instagram is one of the modish and out of the world social networking platforms. Plenty of people are falling towards Instagram to enjoy their present and future actions. By showcasing every part of their life. Instagram stories are a fantastic feature to arrest your followers’ attention and remain top of their mind. Here let us discuss the must practice Instagram story to enrich your followers.
Why Should One Care About Instagram Story?
Why is the Instagram story crucial?. Over 500 million active users have emerged on Instagram, In this one billion stories are posted every day. The research study shows that more than 60% of people are captivated by brands or products after noticing the stories post.
More than 4 million businesses are promoting their brands via ads on Instagram story.
In case if you are a beginner or want to explore Instagram stories take a look this article,
The Instagram story is like a storyboard; it includes pictures, videos, a combination of both. Which is invisible after 24 hours, which enables it to display on the news feed. You can post more stories as you wish with limited numbers.
To Create Instagram Story
1. Press the camera icon at the top of the screen to use the Instagram story camera.
2. Then hold the white circle to take a photo or record the video.
3. You can swipe-up to post gallery stuff to access your free pictures or videos.
You can also try out other attractive features like boomerang, music, superzoom, live, hands -free to make your story interesting. Suppose you are a beginner and want to improve your account visibility. Then consider buying Instagram Story Views to increase engagement and build brand awareness.
Monitor Your Instagram Story Views
- On the homepage, press the story icon in the head of the page.
- You can see the count of story views on the footer side.
- Use swipe-up to view the individual people who watched your story
- If you have a business account, you can press the graph icon to see your story’s insight.
You know that your story will disappear in 24 hours, remember you can see the list of people who watched your story only for 48 hours. Your insight will appear for 14 days in your account.
Practice Instagram Story Stickers
Stickers are the fun part of the story, and it creates your content more exciting and colorful. Anyway, it is kept on updating, so stick with the flow.
There are plenty of stickers you can use. Some of them
- Use hashtags and location tag to increase your brand exposure and visibility
- Include music, emoji, gifts to show off your current mood.
- Introduce polls, countdowns, queries to create connections, attachment with your story
- Add product stickers to encourage sales.
If you are new to the Instagram stories, invest your time exploring every sticker, analyze which is more important.
Include Hashtags And Location Tags
Include hashtags to your content to increase the chance of more exploring and give your account visibility. If someone searches something related to your brands or content on the explore tab. They will end up with hashtags that match your content. Location tags are used to target specific audiences in your area.