IGTV or Instagram TV is not similar to the video clips that Instagrammers can share in their Stories or feeds. IGTV is a different part of IG, which is designed to let the users share longer-form videos, which are possibly watched either on the separate IGTV app or on the main IG application. Go to your Instagram TV section, and you will see the Instagram TV videos from accounts that you follow on Instagram, and you can also search for users or creators in IGTV’s search bar.
While stories permit the Instagrammers to share the fifteen-second media clips and feed posts let one-minute clips, Instagram TV can be up to ten minutes long, and for verified accounts and larger accounts can upload for sixty minutes. IGTV videos are vertical orientation and full screen, created to be viewed on mobile devices. So unlike YouTube, when you are viewing, you do not need to turn your mobile horizontally.
If you upload the video on IGTV, there is a 5.4 GB restricted to the video files with an aspect ratio of min 4:5, and you can also post them as an MP4 from a PC or Mac and directly upload from a smartphone for the normal account. For receiving more comments at a low cost, buy real IGTV comments from this site, and IG is upgrading it all the time, and shopping is the most recent innovation being launched by Instagram.
This shopping feature lets the user directly shop through the IGTV application for services or products featured in Instagram TV videos. For reaching wider audiences, buy IGTV likes for your video content; it will help you grow your IGTV and the shopping feature. Businesses and brands can tag their products and services they feature, like the shoppable posts in the Live Stories and main feed of Instagram, so that people can click on them to purchase the products. This is a considerable way to directly drive sales via Instagram as a small business and larger business.
IS INSTAGRAM TV IS WORTH IT FOR SMALL CREATORS, BUSINESSES, AND BRANDS?
As a small creator, business and brand, you can allocate only so much time to making and promoting content on social media platforms. That means you need to carefully think about which social media platform is fair for your brands and business.
You could use the Instagram TV to:
- Cross-posting and promoting the video content that you have created for other social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook and will help to reach a broader audience. For reaching wider audiences, you can also buy IGTV likes for your video content.
- Share other company news and custom success stories.
- Using the shopping feature the services or products.
- Showcase your company and proficiency with engaging formats such as how-to videos or question and answer sessions.
SOME OF THE BEST PRACTICES OF IGTV
- Preview postings
- Use the hashtags
- Use subtitles because not everyone watches with sound
- The length of the video is important
- Post vertical format videos
- Set goals for your video content